Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy life and new artwork

Things have been a little crazy lately...work every day, snow and ice storms, bitter cold, and still finding time to look for a new house, which has been unsucessful thus far. Dispite everything that has been going on I have had a chance to squeeze in some time to work on a few ATC's. These have been done for a Zetti Valentine swap. I though long and hard on what I wanted to do and figured I didn't want to do the normal zetti, if there is such a thing. I guess I just didn't want to take some papers, figures and whatever else I could find and put it on a card. So I decided to hand draw them...then came the issue of what and how to draw them since most Zetti cards are wild and crazy. Here's what I came up with :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you did these - and made them your's rather than the "standard" zetti - Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, they were a lot of fun to draw and some of them were very hard to send away.

    ReplyDelete