Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busy...

Okay so life has gotten a little on the busy side lately. I haven't had a lot of time to work on my art, which makes me a little sad, but there is a good reason. Friday, March 6th, my boyfriend signed and closed on a house! Ever since we have been working on cleaning, boy was it a mess, and figuring out what needs to be fixed first. Tonight we took down a very small wall in the laundry room that way we could get the appliances out and clean behind them. Once they were out we decided that the floor needs a little TLC so out came our project book.

The one thing that I have been able to do for myself when I'm not cleaning is use the birthday present my parents got me, a new sewing machine. I've always wanted one but I never knew what kind to buy or the money to buy a really nice one. The past few nights have been spent surfing the net for easy and simple projects and I have found too many to count! I did get my first project done and once I get a chance I will take a picture and post it. For now, it's off to bed, before I head back to the sewing machine and start another project :D

No comments:

Post a Comment